The RLV2 is a portable multiband mobile phone detector designed for the latest generation of 4G devices, and existing 2G and 3G devices. The RLV2 is designed to detect and track transmissions from mobile devices including mobile phones, smartphones, trackers, GSM listening devices (bugs) and hidden 3G/4G wireless cameras.
It can be employed in meeting rooms to protect sensitive information and to verify the presence of hidden devices, the unauthorized use of mobile phones in offices, examination rooms, hospitals or prisons and in vehicles to locate hidden localization devices. In addition, the RLV2 also features a separate 2400 MHz band detector for detecting the rapidly growing threats from Wi-Fi / Bluetooth / Video devices.
- Detect GSM (2G), UMTS (3G), 4G (LTE) and Wi-Fi / Bluetooth / 2.4 GHz devices;
- Detect mobile phones, smartphones, GPS trackers, SMS, 3G / 4G video, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi devices;
- Detects cellular bands 800 MHz (4G), 900 MHz (2G), 1800 MHz (2G / 4G), 2100 MHz (3G), 2600MHz (4G);
- Separate 2400 MHz band detector for Wi-Fi / Bluetooth / Video and other latest generation devices;
- Ultra-sensitive: detects signals up to a maximum of 50 meters;
- Event log: records time/date, band detected duration and signal strength up to 4000 events. The log can be displayed on the screen and downloaded to a USB stick for storage / viewing on a computer;
- 3.5-inch color TFT display with user-friendly menu operation.
Product Information Request
Have a question? Kindly fill in the form below & let us know.
All fields in bold are required.